This is the first in a series of posts about getting our writing noticed. All seven posts are now available on this site.
I propose to cover the following items in turn:
1. Writing fiction for the 21st century. Making our writing accurate, fantastic, sensuous and gripping. The evolution of fiction.
2. Writing non-fiction for the 21st century. Grabbing the reader up front, digital first, key words & participant voices.
3. Theme – the make or break element.
4. Pace – keeping our writing moving.
5. Emotion – making the reader feel something.
6. Meaningful social media – building a real following on social media.
7. Advanced social media for writers – what works and what doesn’t.
This series of posts is a free of charge service. If you have thoughts or comments on any post, or questions, please submit them at any time.
The first post is now…
View original post 5 more words